Join us at 9 am on Sunday, February 13th for a Pack 104 hike at Redwood Creek.
This is a wonderful loop hike up the Stream Trail along Redwood Creek through a magnificent second-growth redwood forest which is over a century old. The hike is completed by looping back on the East Ridge Trail, which gives access to different scenery and great views.
- Uniform for the hike is the Pack’s Blue Activity T-shirt.
- BRING PLENTY OF WATER.
- Please check the weather forecast the day of the hike and dress accordingly.
- LUNCH WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. Please pack a lunch and some trail snacks to eat along the way.
- Wear comfortable, well-worn-in shoes to avoid your Cub coming home with blisters. We want this to be a good experience and memory.
- An adult must accompany your Scout. Please make sure that your Scout has an adult to supervise them on the hike if you are not able to go with them.
- Leave No Trace. Prepare to carry out any garbage or recyclables, as there may not be receptacles along the trail.
- Hikers should come prepared with the 6 Cub Scout Essentials!! Do you remember what they are??