Amidst Omicron, the Tiger den met outdoors! Some Scouts learned science magic to capture ghosts, while other Scouts discussed trees and animal signs. In the end, most Scouts completed their Tiger Bites adventure by making healthy snacks and delish lemonade ! Shout out to our fearless leaders: Michael and Tasha!
Monthly Archives: January 2022
Pack Hike: Redwood Creek | Sun, Feb 13, 2022, 9am – 12pm
Join us at 9 am on Sunday, February 13th for a Pack 104 hike at Redwood Creek.
This is a wonderful loop hike up the Stream Trail along Redwood Creek through a magnificent second-growth redwood forest which is over a century old. The hike is completed by looping back on the East Ridge Trail, which gives access to different scenery and great views.
- Uniform for the hike is the Pack’s Blue Activity T-shirt.
- BRING PLENTY OF WATER.
- Please check the weather forecast the day of the hike and dress accordingly.
- LUNCH WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. Please pack a lunch and some trail snacks to eat along the way.
- Wear comfortable, well-worn-in shoes to avoid your Cub coming home with blisters. We want this to be a good experience and memory.
- An adult must accompany your Scout. Please make sure that your Scout has an adult to supervise them on the hike if you are not able to go with them.
- Leave No Trace. Prepare to carry out any garbage or recyclables, as there may not be receptacles along the trail.
- Hikers should come prepared with the 6 Cub Scout Essentials!! Do you remember what they are??
Pack Hike: Las Trampas (Highlander) | Sat, Jan 15, 2022, 9am – 1pm
On Saturday January 15, Pack 104 Scouts completed a 3.5-mile loop at Las Trampas Regional Wilderness, with around 500′ elevation gain and drop.
Las Trampas Regional Wilderness Trail Map: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ol3z5SjkomO4Z9zeJoQOdEDhgIB5RY2K/view?usp=sharing
Route for P104’s hike: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wvkYrueWYeUEdx0ZnRM_d83KsSd_ooax/view?usp=sharing
Hike Details: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16WigZ1iOuEM7vW61wduXymGNVpITKIX7/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112036892138777632999&rtpof=true&sd=true