Pack 104 met together to complete the annual Earth Day service project at Cerrito Vista Park this past Saturday April 24 at 10 am. The city of El Cerrito supplied us with grabbers and garbage bags. Please see gallery below for some photos taken that day! Thank you to all the families who came out.
Photo Credit: John Bowen, Thuy Nguyen, Natalie Tse
Please mark your calendars for these upcoming Pack 104 Events:
- 4/25: Cerrito Vista cleanup for Earth Day
- 5/16: Archery/BB/Slingshot Day at Camp Herms
- 5/21-5/23: Spring Campout at Pinnacles National Park
Earth Day Cleanup, on April 25
Camp Herms Archery, on May 16
Pinnacles Campout, May 21-23
- Sunday, June 6: Trail Trekkers project Baxter Creek clean up
- Sunday, June 13: Angel Island Trail Trekkers Hike
- Saturday, July 10: Tennessee Valley Hike
- Sunday, July 25: Pack 104 Swim Day
- Saturday, August 7: Crab Fishing on Sausalito Pier
- Sunday, August 15: Camp Herms Service Project
- Saturday, August 28: Nerf Games VI—Knot Another One!
Baxter Creek clean up, on June 6p
Angel Island hike, on June 13
Sibley Volcanic Area hike, on July 10
Swim Badge advancement/testing, on July 25
Pack 104 families, please visit Scoutbook for more information on each of these events. Stay tuned for more info on the fall camp out mid-September!!
On Apr 18, 2021, 10am, Pack 104 scouts met up with the EC Trail Trekkers group and helped them remove invasive broom plants in the Hillside Natural Area. It was a great opportunity for families to get some fresh air and exercise, interact with others, while helping the environment. Thanks to all the scouts and families who came and contributed to this volunteer effort!
See gallery below for some photos that were taken.
Photo credit: John Bowen, Starla Lane, Michael Black and Roy Tse